Environmentally sound waste management has to contend with extensive legal regulations. Keeping track of all reporting responsibilities presents quite a challenge. Therefore, we support companies to comply with their legal obligations and to simplify their documentation processes. We also provide state of the art waste characterizations and help to find the most feasible treatment options. Furthermore we design, coordinate and implement research projects to assess new waste-treatment technologies and nutrient-orientated recycling options.
- State of the art sampling, analyzing and assessing of excavated and recycled construction material, as well as RDF products according to current legislation
- Assessment of contaminated sites and buildings
- Support in notifying solid waste transports and accomplishing all reporting requirements with our specific software-solution Bring!T+
- Generation of material flow analysis and waste balances
- Administration of EDM master data
- Waste management consultancy and supervision for infrastructure building projects (focus on excavation)
- Design and implementation of end-of-waste licensing procedures on an Austrian and European level