Soil science & agriculture
Soils are essential for food production and clean drinking water. They are home to a huge variety of animals, plants and microorganisms. To support our customers, we develop and implement concepts to use these vital functions in a sustainable way. Furthermore, we work on viable solutions for conflicting kinds of soil use.
Our services in this field include:
- Nitrate information service (Nitratinformationsdienst) for fertilizing recommendations to the agricultural extension services and farmers
- Evaluation and monitoring of soil conservation measurements at large-scale construction projects
- Investigation of soil contamination and impact assessment
- Assessment of compensation payments
- Surveys to detect effects and side effects of fertilizer application, especially for fertilizers made from secondary raw material